Got on the bus in Bandra today. Little boy with his parents said “Look daddy, more poor people are getting on the bus” to which the parents responded with a toffee nosed laugh…. They say when you are young, you learn something new everyday. That little boy learned the word Cunt today.
via English Swear Words are No Where Close and Insulting as Hindi Gaalis http://www.facebook.com/pages/p/150369838316320
GD Star Rating
Buy these and more Super EPIC Troll Tees
Some more Funny Jokes
- My cousin died from heavy cannabis use. He didn’t pay his dealer.
- The average man can fill a 500ml bottle with his cum in 2 weeks. I had a very lonely Christmas.
- I remember one time when I was a kid, my dad caught me and my brother smoking in the back garden. He whipped out this great big Cuban cigar…….and made us suck his cock.
- I feel sorry for Jesus. He spent most of his life trying to do good deeds, yet more people celebrate his death than Hitler’s.
- God loves all his children equally, but only gave Jesus superpowers. Bastard.
- A British man is on trial in Dubai for allegedly throwing a prostitute out of his hotel window. it’s Dubai, he’s been charged with littering
- The traffic Police screamed and swore at me because of where I’d parked. Well, he should have moved his fucking foot then.
- Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife.
- My wife went to the cinema with her friends last night and left me in charge of our two year old son. She called me when she got there and said, “Is Jack ok?” “He’s absolutely fine,” I replied, “He’s in the bath at the moment, you’ve got nothing to worry about.” “Is he playing with his little yellow duck?” she asked. I said, “I don’t know, I can’t see him from the pub.”
- After a few pints down at the local, talk got round to who had the most expensive watch. I showed mine first. “That’s a Rolex Oyster, worth 2.5 Lakhs,” I grinned. My mate John smiled and proudly pointed to his wrist. “This is a white gold Patek Phillipe. I paid the best part of 20 Lakhs for it.” Dave rolled up his sleeve to show his watch. “What do you think of that then? It cost me Rs. 2 Crore.” Me and John stared a while then I said, “Dave, Thats a Casio.” “I know,” he sighed. “My ex-wife bought it for me then found it in her sister’s bed.”